Normally I try to move around, but I'm about to start my 4th season with Palermo having turned down Chelsea and Real Madrid in the summer (Real offered me a transfer budget of just under £250m). I'm enjoying building a team at Palermo...for now!
Matej Delac - to Ceske Budjovice on Season long loan - Chelsea loan out keeper | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal
Claude Davis - Unattached to Crawley - Crawley capture Davis | Sky Sports | Football | Transfer Centre | Done Deal
Rory Fallon - to Aberdeen - Dons seal Fallon...
Peter Beardsley & John Carver are both caretaker managers at Newcastle and need to be put as coaches or first team coaches
Neuton from Gremio is at Udinese, played vs Arsenal, signed for an undisclosed fee
I'm finding that no matter what tactic I use with no matter what team I use, my players make at least 1 mistake a game that costs me a goal, even if I set a player to man mark he always happens to disappear just at the most irritating moment.
Its just frustrating with the amount of hacks on, tonight especially people have been able to glitch care packages into constantly giving them blackbirds and getting multiple care packages after only 4 kills
The rule is for the Premier League, designed to protect the integrity of the competition, as a weakened team losing can affect numerous other teams. There isn't a rule for the FA Cup, its at the managers' discretion to pick the team he wants.
Giuliano and Inkoom to Dnipro
http://af.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idAFJOE70O0E820110125
---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------
Jonas from Gremio to Valencia (see bottom of Vicente article)...