Recent content by GeniusAdy

  1. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    No, I don't.
  2. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    SOME DEVELOPMENTS!
  3. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
  4. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    Mourinho, you mad bro?
  5. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    WE ARE QUALIFIED TO 16'S IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
  6. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC
  7. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    I'm sorry guys! I will post the download link in a few minutes!
  8. G

    4-2-2-2 DOMINATION TACTIC

    Hello guys, my name is Adrian and I want to share with you my newest successful tactic for Football Manager 2014. In this thread I will post some players developments, some screenshots and the results. ENJOY IT! TACTIC...
  9. G

    4-3-3 ALL-ROUND tactic ( TESTERS NEEDED ) !

    Also the tactic needs to be fully fluid to have great results.
  10. G

    4-3-3 ALL-ROUND tactic ( TESTERS NEEDED ) !

    I will play with this tactic in official matches. I need you to test this tactic and to give me your thoughts !
  11. G

    4-3-3 ALL-ROUND tactic ( TESTERS NEEDED ) !

    I played only friendlies. Excepting the match against Nancy, when I put the second tactic which doesn't work, in rest of the matches I played with this tactic.
  12. G

    4-3-3 ALL-ROUND tactic ( TESTERS NEEDED ) !

    This is a solid tactic , based on attacking, but also is effective for defense . DOWNLOAD LINK : GOALMAKER TACTIC : Team instructions : Training during pre-season : Training during season : NOTICE : If you face a weak team , put the match training on Att. Movement. If you...
  13. G

    4-1-2-1-2 Goals Galore tactic by GeniusAdy

    I want to tell you that at match training you can put everything you want, but I prefer Def. Positioning .
Back
Top