good shout, weren't sure if they were too famous? but i guess they are no world stars yet..
---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:57 AM ----------
has it worked for you?
still awaiting a challenge!
Name (Full): Sheezay Bellond
Date of Birth: 20/04/1991
2nd Nationality: French
Height (In Centimetres): 185
Weight (In Kilograms): 85
Player Style/Description: Flamboyant striker, skillful
Best in (What Attributes (Technical only)(max. of 6)): creativity, passing, finishing, long shots...
you need a friend to help you, here is a youtube walkthrough...
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
and
YouTube- how to do the dream team glitch for fifa 09
---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------
my CM positions are a bit weak, any ideas?
Hi all fifa and FM lovers!
dont know if any of you are aware but there is a cheat on fifa to be able to create a dreamteam which has just been found in the last week....
rather than create a team full of Kaka's and Ronaldo's like those ****** in Madrid, i have decided to create a team of...
I have never joined a network game nor know how to create on, i would like to propose this, to see who else is interested or if there are any i can join?
I agree the system works, I had an infraction for something which i agree with earlier and held my hands and said sorry for being a useless thick c***. This however is beyond silly, imagine the amount of infractions for people asking for help with their man city team or who should i sign, I came...
I would be interested to know why Kris has found this to be an infraction, there is not one suggesting we share who we think is the best reunion player. Me this the above are correct, powertrip and bored thought he had found something to make himself look important about.
I would like the...