Recent content by GeordieJord

  1. G

    Eglish Premiership

    well i will play what ever time is easiest for other atm as it is summer holidays so if your interested, tell me time. I will set up hamachi network now. ---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ---------- Hamachi~ name:englishpremiership pass:english
  2. G

    Eglish Premiership

    Hey i am looking for at least 5 people to start a network game. I will be running only one league, the English Premier League and players can be whatever team they want. . When i have 5 other people i will set it up. I am Man City so pick a team other than them plz. Join hamachi and tell me what...
  3. G

    The 'Im Looking for a Network Game' Thread

    Daytime network game ok i am looking for a network game that runs during the day(english time). I don't mind what league although i prefer English. PM me and tell me if your looking for the same thing. thnks
Back
Top