Recent content by GervinhosForehead

  1. G

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    The manner in which Torres left, saying he was commited to us then saying he'd moved to a 'big club'
  2. G

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Torres has 20 loyalty and RVP 16? Both need to be reduced to at most 11. Thanks for the great updates!
  3. G

    BOGEY TEAMS AND ANNOYING PLAYERS WHO JUST DONT STOP SCORING AGAINST YOU

    Currently in 2015 with Leeds and I have lost to Crystal Palace 6 times in 6 games(4 league, 2 F.A cup) without scoring :@ Just really hope I don't draw them in the cup now I'm in the Prem
  4. G

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    How come Andre Villas-Boas is still Chelsea boss on the latest update?
  5. G

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    If you google it there's a couple of articles about it, but Sky Sports didn't report it I don't think :/
  6. G

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    Pogba has joined Juventus mate, happened 4 days ago. Great update again!
  7. G

    The Liverpool Thread

    We clearly miss Lucas in the middle dictating everything and Charlie Adam is simply not good enough to be starting week in-week out. Henderson is goig to be a very good player for us, as is Coates. Mladen Petric has stated he is leaving in the summer with his contract expiring so I think we...
  8. G

    U19's Champions League

    I don't think any teams go in to it, it's just there. The real name for it is The NextGen Series
Back
Top