Recent content by gestalt1337

  1. gestalt1337

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17

    You mentioned that you are waiting for tools to be released. Do you mean by that FMRTE etc?
  2. gestalt1337

    Tactic Testing System by TFF

    are you using the instant result skin?
  3. gestalt1337

    Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

    missed it in the spreadsheet. my bad.
  4. gestalt1337

    Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

    I would like to see the 4-2-4 ATTK from FMKOREA or the Arsenal Invincible
  5. gestalt1337

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    do I have to register on fmthai to get into the 16 tactics subforum? Or is there any activity?
  6. gestalt1337

    Tactic Testing League [SUBMIT TACTICS]

    Here my tactic. Thread: SC Freiburg - Where the team goes before players File: File-Upload.net - Freiburg-1.4-v2-attack.tac
  7. gestalt1337

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

    Can I suggest my tactic here? Well this is the thread anyway. It would be a pleasure to compete in a round :) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/115115-4-4-1-1-team-13-2-3-a.html
  8. gestalt1337

    4-4-1-1 The Team (13.2.3)

    Hi folks, Okay i present here my 4-4-1-1 tactic i have created. In terms of team behaviour i was inspiried by SC Freiburg and Dortmund. So we have a quite fluid system with high pressing and an attacking mentality. Before i starting a half-season run, I am always doing the 5 matches test...
Back
Top