Recent content by Gigaset

  1. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge - December 2014 Update Things are going from good to better, still unbeaten as West Ham United manager, Luis Figo is the catalyst behind a fantastic turn of fortune for the London club. 9 games into his managerial reign and still not losing a single game, mind you first game of...
  2. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge - November 2014 Update What a fantastic start to Luis Figo's managerial career, unbeaten in the first month at the club is always a great start at a new club and starts to get the players and fans alike behind you. We started off with a 4-3 win against rivals Tottenham Hotspur...
  3. G

    SAF Challenge

    Thanks people, hopefully I won't get them relegated! Who know's I will cross that bridge when I come to it if it becomes a likely scenario.
  4. G

    SAF Challenge

    Hey pal, thanks for the comments. No I have just created Luis Figo as a manager that is all, I am playing as him myself trying to make him the best manager ever.
  5. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge - West Ham United Squad Update Now that everybody is aware of who Luis Figo is taking control of in his first and hopefully only delve into club management, it is time to introduce the squad, with a first team in mind, showing who the club is going to face in the upcoming games...
  6. G

    SAF Challenge

    Cheers, hopefully have another update for people tonight, can't update as much as I would like to at the moment with work
  7. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge - 6th November 2014 (Part 2) With the holiday having been done, I was wary of which club I was going to be given to carry this challenge forward and I was praying that it wasn't Sunderland, as an avid Newcastle fan I would not be able to do it, but luckily it was not Sunderland...
  8. G

    SAF Challenge

    Thanks mate just about to post another update hope you enjoy the journey.
  9. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge - 6th November 2014 So the holidaying is done, I am now fully aware which squad I will be attempting to carry on this massive challenge with. But first of all it is time to introduce the manager who will be rivaling Sir Alex Ferguson. Everyone will know his name, former Ballon...
  10. G

    SAF Challenge

    SAF Challenge Here I am starting a new challenge as I have become tired of the latest games I have been playing, I needed something to spice things up and I believe this challenge could be the one to get me stuck into a long term save. Sir Alex Ferguson took over Manchester United when they...
  11. G

    FIFA - A New Chapter

    Arsenal fans furious as Wilshere first name at GIS The first player to be announced at Gateshead International Stadium is English midfield maestro Jack Wilshere. The 22 year old will be distraught at the news that he will now be dropping down to the Vanarama Conference to join his new team...
  12. G

    FIFA - A New Chapter

    Gateshead FC's new players Gateshead Football Club were about to announce a rebellion when they found out about Ginola’s plans by terminating all of their player’s contracts, but according to a source close to FIFA’s head office in Switzerland, Ginola will be picking Gateshead’s new players...
  13. G

    FIFA - A New Chapter

    Haha well it does seem like it at the moment but I have a few ideas once it gets underway! Hoping to keep it going for a few seasons at least.
  14. G

    FIFA - A New Chapter

    Does it really matter? It's not like I am making money from this, it is a fun game which I am having great pleasure in playing, and have wanted to share with others. I credited you in the opening page stating that it was extremely similar and that it had me hooked which made me want to start my...
Back
Top