Recent content by GingaMilla

  1. G

    TheTarrantino Custom Logo Request Thread

    Name: Rotherham Town Founded: 2020 Shape - Round Colors - White, Blue(R-100, G-181,B-246), Brown?(R-143,G-98,B-54). Other: Possibly to include the crest of Rotherham;
  2. G

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Spot on mate! Better than what I could have imagine appreciate it thank you!
  3. G

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Afternoon! Looking for a fantasy team logo if at all possible? Team Name: Rotherham Town Colours: Blue (R:20 G:98 B:176) & White. Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1899 Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb Features...
  4. G

    All free agents database?

    Just noticed this. It's my DB I created so here is the mega link for it. It's also on Steam if you would prefer to download it form there. You'll need to use the editor or ingame editor to change budgets as I have not changed any of them...
  5. G

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I am still using the tactic from when the game first come out and still doing really well with it! It's the one using Anchor Man and F9. Think it was v2 can't remember but it's been ages since!
  6. G

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I am using v3 of this tactic but the main problem for me is I am conceeding a lot from the wings and too many from corners. I got training focus on defend set pieces but doesn't seem to be working.
  7. G

    Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

    Struggling a little with Southampton on an updated database. It's when I play away against big teams like Chelsea and Man United I got battered 5-0. In my first season and been switching with both tactics, I am now 12th but a little incosistant could be something to do with me not having a good...
  8. G

    The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

    Tried with PSV. Was mostly real good at home but some games away I ended up drawing 0-0 or 1-1 with hardly any highlights in the game. :( Any suggestions on what I could do differently away?
  9. G

    Best tactic i have used!!!! Donny Rovers

    Currently testing tactics out so will give yours a go on a new save later on and will give feedback when I have some. :)
  10. G

    Diamond of olibteration 4-1-2-1-2 Raining goals!

    Leave me alone I was still sleepy. :P Yes I meant 5-2-1-2. Started off well with RB Leipzig with only a few free agent signings currently 2nd after 15 games. Will post another update once I seasons done. Edit: Decided to holiday rest of the season as this was only going to be a test save...
  11. G

    Diamond of olibteration 4-1-2-1-2 Raining goals!

    Maybe more like a 5-3-1-2? :) Will test it for you though.
  12. G

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    We have released Scott Shearer, Claude Davis, Michael O'Connor, David Noble, Kayode Odejayi, Lionel Ainsworth and Danny Schofield. David Worrall and Dany Hylton are transfer listed(lower their rep in the editor). Mark Stein is our new physio, used to be at Crawley Town. Dennis Circuit has...
  13. G

    FM14 Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Rotherham release Scott Shearer, Claude Davis, Michael O'Connor, David Noble, Kayode Odejayi, Lionel Ainsworth and Danny Schofield. David Worrall and Dany Hylton are transfer listed(lower their rep in the editor). Mark Stein is our new physio, used to be at Crawley Town. Dennis Circuit has...
  14. G

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    With clubs announcing their retained lists will they be an update in the future? If you need people to help you do the db I will be more than happy to help out.
  15. G

    TYLERBODE PIRANHA 14.3 HULL WON PREM IN 1ST SEASON!!!!!

    started to test this tactic out for you in the lower leagues as Leyton Orient(in League 2) It was a downloaded saved game which I got from SI forum from the tycoon takeovers. Every player apart from 1 who ain't in my team made their debuts. In my first game I found myself 3-0 up away from home...
Back
Top