Recent content by glambert

  1. glambert

    3-5-2 Counter

    Sure, attached are the 2nd season's fixtures and results. I tweaked it as I went on hence the shaky start but it definitely hit a sweet spot and I kept it pretty consistent after that. I'm currently testing with Crystal Palace after a rebuild that sees Max Aarons, Declan Rice and Alfredo...
  2. glambert

    3-5-2 Counter

    glambert uploaded 3-5-2 Counter Leave feedback below.
  3. glambert

    3-5-2 Counter v1

    Tweaked this tactic over the second season with Sheff Wed with Paterson and Jerome Sinclair up top, this is the third season team in the screenshot. Against teams I wasn't confident of beating, I would switch to a Cautious mentality, with More Direct Passing. In this season, we exceeded all...
  4. glambert

    Issues On Ubuntu

    Ah neat, thanks!
  5. glambert

    Issues On Ubuntu

    I've just gone through all of the shortcuts in FM14 and removed any reference to ALT or TAB and still no joy. Very frustrating.
  6. glambert

    Issues On Ubuntu

    Well after playing since it came out on Windows 8 I've finally got around to ditching it for Ubuntu 13.10 and I'm more than delighted that the game works fine on it. I do however have two relatively small but irritating issues that I'm hoping others are able to re-create. 1. I can't use...
  7. glambert

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

    Been using the 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic formation in first season at Leeds Utd and I'm very happy with it, good scoring rates and not bad defending rates. Won the league on the last game of the season! Below are some screenshots from my game that will hopefully help others :) League Table...
  8. glambert

    Portsmouth F.C

    I'm doing Portsmouth atm, cleared out 1st team players and got embargo lifted but can't spend more than £20/week on a players wage even though I have about 60k/week spare in budget
  9. glambert

    netbook skin for fm 2012

    add manager screen doesn't work, player search needs adjusting, there are loads of pages that need scrollbars.. its a pretty poor attempt really as it doesn't offer anything other than running fm under --small-screen so not much point in using until adaptions are made
  10. glambert

    Lower Leauge Players

    mateja kezman
  11. glambert

    demba ba

    would've done but pc not hooked up to internet
  12. glambert

    demba ba

    first game of the season.. playing Fulham at home.. Ba scores once in the first half, but we go into the half time team talk 3-1 down.. I give the team an aggressive "show me something else" and Ba ends up scoring 4 more goals and we win 5-3... and he gives me my first ever 10.0 rating for a...
  13. glambert

    Assistant Managers & Players Needing Work Permits

    I always use Sidnei Lobo as assistant manager, good stats in the right areas and no signing fees because he's Brazil's assistant.
  14. glambert

    Has Anyone managed to sign David Beckham?

    SI have ****** up here really. understandable that he won't go to crappy teams like QPR but as if he wouldn't jump at the chance to join Utd, Milan, Real etc.
  15. glambert

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    can someone recommend any team anywhere in the world that has a good youth setup and has prospects of being self sufficient? would like to be able to have a save where I focus completely on young players ... not someone east like city/barca
Back
Top