Recent content by Gog

  1. G

    Post your Leading Transfers

    4 of the top 5 include my Chelsea team I took control over after the first couple of seasons. 1 and 2 - £45m - Hamsik to Chelsea and Aguero to Chelsea. 3 - £39m - Essien to Man Utd. 4 - £34.5 - Pandev to Milan. 5- £30 - Sakho to Chelsea.
  2. G

    Strange And Interesting Manager Apoinments

    Jose is Utd boss, seems a regular appointment. Ancelotti is Arsenal boss. Strachan is Spurs boss. Hoddle is at Villa. O'Neill is at Celtic. Wenger is at Inter. McCoist is Rangers boss.
  3. G

    Who Plays FM

    Age: 19 Nation: England Support: Everton Gender: Male
  4. G

    Never introduced myself.

    Hey, I'm a 19 year old student, called John, who was Born in Liverpool, I go to UCLAN uni in Preston at which I'm studying Multimedia Development. I support Everton FC, although I like to think of myself of more liberal than most and accepting of Liverpool fans. Unlike a great number of...
  5. G

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    You've bought in a good squad; but with only 1m left and imo, needing plenty of back up. Will not be easy. =)
  6. G

    Problems with England Kit

    And do what with the data editor? Although I'd rather not lose what I already have. I want to just go over the graphics, like it does with all the other kits. I don't understand why the England one one work whilst the others do.
  7. G

    Problems with England Kit

    I'm having problems inserting an England kit into the game, all my other international kits work. But not the England one.. Well also the spain home kit, but the away and 3rd are fine.... Any ideas? Cheers.
  8. G

    Takeovers

    I've been taken over before now, and after having a good relationship with my last Chairman, I was relived of my position as he wanted to bring in another manager. =/
  9. G

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    Ah that could be a problem. End of first season I got relegated. Lets hope I can turn it around and get back up.
  10. G

    My 50m Challenge

    Just got relegated at the end of the first season. =[ **** I failed.
  11. G

    ever scored this much

    I find that hard to believe, you didn't use the editor yet manged to get torres and pato in 2013 with leeds? Uhm...
  12. G

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    Must say its all very much going downhill for me. 12 games played I'm sitting in 18th place, on 9 points and got knocked out of the 4th round of the LC against man city.
  13. G

    Mls

    I started a game in MLS, got confused and stopped. Don't like all the drafting, star player stuff.
  14. G

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    What have you guys done about your reserves? My poor u18's are playing 2 games a week at the moment.
  15. G

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    Not impressed then. :p. There is always January to find another striker I suppose. I was thinking too much about keeping costs down the whole time.
Back
Top