Recent content by Gospel 442

  1. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Thank you callamity. This was by far the best and most consistent tactic I've used this year. First two seasons in premier league with Forest and I won the title both years. My save file got corrupted so have been waiting to start that second season again until you came out with the update...
  2. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Thanks for that. Squad management is definitely a stumbling block for myself, a little greedy when it comes to young talent. I'll try that until the January window and hopefully everyone will still be getting on like a big football family. Cheers callamity.
  3. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    I had Mitrovic last season and he was beast but my only striker. Bought Luciano vietto during the summer but then interest in fierro picked up and I didn't want to miss out. Plus when you are given 78 million in transfer funds it's hard not to overpurchase. Don't think I'll be able to give all...
  4. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Truly stunning results. Won premiership first season with Nottingham Forest, only by a point on the last day mind you. Having trouble with screenshots on my computer at the moment but will get them up soon. Done what I always do though for third season and bought too many excellent strikers...
  5. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Thanks callamity, only started this tactic properly over the weekend so I'm still playing catchup. Only teams I've lost to are man u in the first game, city away although we beat them away in the cup, and Fulham which I'm still trying to explain. Look forward to tweaks.
  6. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Battling with Chelsea for second place in late December, people are starting to take Nottingham Forest seriously now. Only question about this wonderful tactic is whether an anchor man is used? Seems to be set as a defensive midfielder when I downloaded it and I've searched the thread to vverify...
  7. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    In work now but will put one up when I get to my laptop. This tactic plays some lovely football. Arsenal are the first scalp to be taken. 2-0 at home, didn'tsee them create any ccc.
  8. G

    Tycoon Takeovers?

    Considering the rate at which clubs are being bought by foreign investors, Fulham being the most recent, I think it is incredibly clever and realistic that SI put this in. It's going to keep happening, may as well reflect that in the game.
  9. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Gk - Perin Dr - Byram Dc - Wilson (Strandberg demanded a transfer the rat) Dc - Eder Alvarez Balenta Dl - Ben Davies Dmc - Crisetig Mr - Brandt Mc - Capezzi Mc - Cohen Ml - Abdoun/Murray F9 - Mitrovic Solid enough bench as well, gonna be a very interesting season, love winning with kids.
  10. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Thank you both, look forward to unleashing new look forest on the premier league.
  11. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Cheers, I'll keep an eye out. Looks a great tactic, just started 1st season in EPL with Forest so happy to use a formation which seems so solid at the back. Only problem I have is that I bought Mitrovic before I realised the tactic used a F9. Would I be better changing the role to fit him in...
  12. G

    My best tactic for FM14

    Is the tactic in the OP the one with W4nkers most recent corner setup or do I need to download the one mid thread?
Back
Top