Realistic transfer targets
Luke Shaw
Jordy Clasie
Bruno Martins Indi
Viktor Fischer
I dont see Hummels joining. Nor are Roma going to let Strootman go for a reasonable price, so either we spend way too much for him or he's not gonna come.
Its going to be a long transfer window guys.
Finally i got a good save going with Furth in 2.bundesliga... its Jan 2013 and i am top of the division with a 9 point lead and into the quarter final of DFB-Pokal.... Suddenly my board cuts my wage budget and now i am 30k in the red... I dont want to sell because my squad is only 20 people...
hi
i am working on a 4-2-3-1 AMC tactic and i have 2 CMs (BWM(D),AP(S)). even with a reasonably high defensive line there is this huge gap between the 2 CMs and the back four that i need to cover.. conceding a few goals off breaks... suggestions??
I think the away kit is cool.. the others... not so much.... sorry....
My take on what United should where this season... its plain and simple so i dont expect a lot of fans :D