Recent content by gustavofcb

  1. G

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    I have not found the link of Balders tweak
  2. G

    4-3-3 Goals, Goals y Goals - 14 games/ 14 wins/ 62 goals

    After liking the 4-3-3 I played in FM15, I did some changes in the Hammerhead 4-2-1-3 that I picked up on the forum and so far has been giving very right I hope you like General Trainning: Attacking Match Pre: Att Mov. https://www.4shared.com/file/qBcugdaNfi/aeho.html?
  3. G

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    the JStwakev11 tactics work best in which version of FM I'm on version 15.1.3
  4. G

    441 SPFCB 13.2.3

    I made this tactic and is giving me very good results TACTIC DOWNLOAD:SPFCB - Download - 4shared
  5. G

    nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

    I will test the athletic madrid
  6. G

    Modern Warfare 442

    can post your team?
  7. G

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

    Hello, already tested tactic to tactic nezza super 442? if yes has some print screen?
Back
Top