Recent content by hammer wilko

  1. H

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Thank you mate they are great Would it be ok to share them with the other guys who are playing with them
  2. H

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Team I.D: 2062002329 Team Name: Paddy All Stars Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue with yellow band Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow Kit Supplier: Kappa Sponsor: Paddy Power Extra Info: Config Required:Yes As its another created team can you put a star on the badge, also would you be able to...
  3. H

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    if possible could u make the kits u made for me .png i can only save as jpeg and they wont work in the game for me cheers in advance
  4. H

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    thank you so much they are great, how do I get them to show up please i am having a bit of trouble
  5. H

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Team I.D: 2062002330 Team Name: Regen United Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue and Yellow stripe Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with Blue stripe down the side Kit Supplier: Macron Sponsor: SI like afc wimbledon Extra Info: Config Required:Yes This is a designed team so I dont have a badge for...
Back
Top