Recent content by haroldz123

  1. H

    Premier League 2020/21 to 57/58

    Using FM speeder? Or just go to holiday infinitely?
  2. H

    FM20.4.0 MISSISSIPPI 4321 OXFORD P103 ALL CUPS

    Can u try with weaker team like Southampton or wolves?
  3. H

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Try gladiator on FMT after winter update for Liverpool without transfer Use match plan: play for win = gladiator down by 1 goal = conqueror last 10 mins = wasting time simulated for a month, unbeaten
  4. H

    Sandro Tonali

    I bought him for my liverpool save. Scored twice for 2 matches after i started him against bottom five clubs. His partner for two man midfielders was Lucas Paqueta (Mezz/ MC attk).
  5. H

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Put ur striker on AMC position and that's it
  6. H

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Overpower team
  7. H

    Football Manager 2019 - New Features Revealed

    Can we ask DoF to do multi bidding for several players for to fill one position then finalise n agreed on the cheapest one? For example, i asked my DoF to bid for maguire, reece and keane for DC position. Which ever clubs agreed on the cheapest fee, my DoF will finalize n proceed with the...
  8. H

    4231 Quadruple with Juve

    thanks to those who are / were testing tis with underdogs :wub:
  9. H

    PA and CA question

    Get a good scout then listen to him!(H)
  10. H

    The cheekiness of some players ..

    exactly! some player just ran a good runs yet demand a better contract or even think he deserve a run in the team when some one (in his position) is on a very good form.
  11. H

    All the Hidden Gems in Football Manager 2017

    I prefer above average player 150 PA with high consistency
  12. H

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    Do u mind sharing ur first eleven? I have trouble fitting lallana and coutinho in the formation. I have savic, milner, Henderson, lucas leiva, emre can
  13. H

    Liverpool FC: The 5 Year Plan

    Sell sturridge and get saido berahino (english) or kuki (as backup) kevin stewart is a good backup for wing back n def midfielder Be careful about some players asking for better contract after good run of forms. In save my save, emre can and firmino asked for better contract. I told them, they...
  14. H

    SLICER !

    I won 4-1 with liverpool, with micheal keane n sciglio as new additions in the defence. my *** man told me to exploit header minutes into the match with this tactic, off target shots are high. Just at the edge of the box
Back
Top