Recent content by havekes

  1. H

    The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

    Nice... Upload it!!
  2. H

    Koen - FourThreeThree

    Heb je voor mij statistieken van je spits(en)? Scoren ze een beetje veel of zijn het voornamelijk alleen assists?
  3. H

    Koen - FourThreeThree

    Top tactiek ouwe! Ook mooi om inderdaad de lijnen van Frankie de Boer terug te zien in deze tactiek.
  4. H

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

    Okay okay, I've already downloaded it and the first results are very good. The only "problem" is the long shots, should I set it to rarely by every player or just dont change anything
  5. H

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

    Where is the thread of the Swoosh tactic please give me the link
  6. H

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2013)

    What are the best tactics for the newest patch? (13.2.3)
  7. H

    VayMuz Inverted Backs (Champions with Newcastle in first season)

    Nickk. Maar geen enkele tactiek werkt ook niet die BetterHalf creeër echt niks man rare ****
  8. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    How the **** can I never create chances with every tactic :S Is it possible that my FM version is different or something this got me crazy
  9. H

    VayMuz Inverted Backs (Champions with Newcastle in first season)

    Gekke resultaten man Maldini haha Zou deze tactiek ook bij een Go Ahead Eagles werken denk je
  10. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Hmm I think the problem was something in my installation, after reinstalling I'm creating changes with the same starting eleven ! THanks for your help !
  11. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    A January Database (not from this forum) Otherwise i dont have players like Sissoko, Debuchy etc at Newcastle. Maybe that's the problem you think?
  12. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Okay, I will try it with Newcastle, which starting 11 do you recommend
  13. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Importing the file ain't the problem, creating chances is the biggest problem, but that's with every tactic.. With FM 2012 I won the CL with Ajax in the 1st season without incoming transfers so I think I'm not a bad manager at all (if you mean that haha) I just deleted FM and re-installed it so...
  14. H

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Doesn't work here... But any tactic isn't working with my FM :S And i bought it not downloaded, anyone can help?
Back
Top