Recent content by Hectic

  1. H

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    You don't have time to update the game but you have time to post on a forum? (H)
  2. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    19.3 is out and they've removed set piece exploits. Working on something quick now. Will post soon. Don't think I need to make many modifications.
  3. H

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    It's literally at the top of this page, if you bothered putting in some effort and reading the thread.
  4. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Good job Pampu7. I'm currently alternating between v1 for home fixtures and an alternate tactic (4-4-1-1 with attacking mentality) with West Ham. The alternate tactic is Hectic clash v1 but it's a 4-4-1-1 with the following: attacking mentality, waste time sometimes, a DLP, a B2B, and a...
  5. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    He didn't say there was a strikerless version. Nope, not had the time.
  6. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Tactic: test1
  7. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    My Arsenal save: I've not had enough time testing. The tactic seems to give inconsistent results away from home, but it does provide some very good football at home. I can post the tactic but it's incomplete. Is that ok? Maybe you guys can tweak it.
  8. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Yeah that's why the tactic is still being tested... PSG test: Only faced one tough team away (Real Madrid). Changed mentality from 'Very Attacking' to 'Positive' when playing them away. Changed mentality to 'Attacking' in CL final against Barcelona. Won every cup possible...
  9. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Overall. Pogba's stats are a joke. I'll do a test for PSG and report back. Tomorrow or Wednesday. Got another member testing it. It's honestly much better than v1. Trust me this time when I say that.
  10. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    **** that sucks. Sorry lads, my bad. I'm working on what is probably my last tactic. I'm trying to get more goals from open play and I feel I'm so close to that right now. Some testing:
  11. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Mate it's impossible to not concede many goals with Cardiff with this tactic. Look at the previous pages for my MK Dons save. I'm conceding a lot, but I'm outscoring most teams - even beating Liverpool, United, Arsenal, etc. I've linked the tactic. I definitely prefer this to v1 as I'm getting...
  12. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Nice. This was my best result with my tweak. Will upload when I test with another team. Won the treble (includes the CL final). Only two losses the whole season.
  13. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Made slight modifications to v1. Added a DLP next to the MEZ and added a few player instructions. Only lost once - lost to Tottenham 5-2 away from home. Only conceded 11 goals in Ligue 1. Will update when season's over.
  14. H

    Hectic 4-4-2 CLASH Inspired

    Yeah this happens a lot. I think part of is because the two CMs aren't very disciplined. A lot of times you'll see them pressing like mad men. Other reason being that if you expose yourself in this way, you need a strong defence which a lot of team simply don't have.
Back
Top