Recent content by hejh0pp

  1. H

    Great player : Robert Acquafresca

    I play with Genoa and he has been amazing for me... I play him as Complete Forward, attack.
  2. H

    Big money signings in first season

    Vargas for 20 million
  3. H

    wonderkids DR/L?

    Criscito. He's not a wonderkid but he's young at the start and a few seasons in, he's world class.
  4. H

    (New!) most goals scored in a game

    Holy ****, I shat a whole castle after the first half! :O EDIT: Look at Ronaldo's rating, HHAHAHHAHA
  5. H

    Your Most Expensive Signing?

    71 million euros for Özil :D
  6. H

    ***Your current Line Up***

    Genoa CFC, third season now. GK - Amelia DL - Criscito DR - Tomovic/Rafinha CB - Papastathopoulos/Dainelli CB - Bocchetti/Felipe MC - Montolivo MC - Blasi ML - Vargas MR - Pepe ST - Acquafresca/Floccari ST - Zarate/Milito
  7. H

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Hey guys, I need a good ML as backup for Vargas... I'm on my second season with Genoa CFC and I have about 40 million euros. Some other club just bought Di Maria so he's off limits, the same with Coentrao.. I don't know who to look for... :/
  8. H

    ***Your current Line Up***

    Genoa CFC, 2nd season GK - Amelia LB - Criscito(Amazing!!) RB - Tomovic CB - Papastathopoulos CB - Bochetti LM - Vargas RM - Pepe CM - Montolivo CM - Blasi ST - Acquafresca ST - Floccari
  9. H

    Man City - CM

    Montolivo is class, I paid 30 million € for him and it was totally worth it.
  10. H

    Your Most Expensive Signing?

    I bought Mesut Özil for 71 million euros :$
  11. H

    10 Players You Must Break The Bank To Buy

    Add Özil. He scored 74 goals in 96 matcher :O Also add Hulk, he's incredible ^^
  12. H

    The Young CB Thread

    Name: Vincenzo Camillieri Nationality: Italian Club: Reggina Position: DC Value: Can't remember value at the beginning of the game Sale value: Approx 2 million euros
  13. H

    How to increase natural fitness and stamina

    actually it's strength.
Back
Top