Recent content by hell7

  1. H

    What Team Should I Be?

    does anyone have a save with Nottingham Forest? was it awesome with some difficulties or was it to easy? I just look to their inicial squad with daniel ayala and gonzalo jara on loan, so I decided to go with them, what do you think about the team?
  2. H

    What Team Should I Be?

    Hi everybody, first season to start, who do you recomend? I like hard teams PS: npower championship :b
  3. H

    I need a solid covering central defender for no more than about 12 million

    Try to buy Kara from Tromso, and put Vermaelen to do the covering job, you might have problems to sign Kara because of the work license, but try any way.
  4. H

    Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

    but he probably he won't let me have a chance to make a contract to him, probably, any striker do you recomend, I made propositions to Yaya Sanogo (Under18), Carlos Fierro (Under18), Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Erick Torres, do you have any other striker (over18)?
  5. H

    Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

    Thanks Dokara, one more question do you you think that sime vrsaljko will sign with southampton one the first season?
  6. H

    Where are all the good left defenders in FM 12?

    Can somebody give me a left defender for Southampton (young talent if possible, price = 2.5 / 4 M)
  7. H

    10 Years Of Youth At Arsenal

    You shouldn't sold Kyle Bartley, He is an excelente player, the same goes to Henri Lansbury, You forgot players like Yaya Sanogo, Lucas Andersen, Marco Verratti, Suso, Muhammed Demirci... You did well on selling Almunia, and I would buy Biel Ribas (Free), he is a Super substitute, I also...
  8. H

    Players for German Second Division?? Please Help!!

    I can't find Joel Pohjanpalo, any other suggestions? I'm trying a loan on Kevin Volland
  9. H

    Players for German Second Division?? Please Help!!

    Any suggestions for Aachen? I don't have any money for transfer but I'm trying to get 2.5 Million, and I hold like suggestions to these positions: RD (2) LM (1) RM (1) ST (2)
Back
Top