Recent content by hellroker

  1. H

    Mining for Gold - FC Schalke 04

    Enter Kale FC Schalke 04 today have announced the appointment of virtually unknown Ajinkya Kale as their new manager. Kale, hailing from India made 21 appearances for his national team, scoring 4 goals, but with India's standing in football as low it is, it has come as a huge surprise that...
  2. H

    Mining for Gold - FC Schalke 04

    Weinzierl shown the door News coming out of the Veltins Arena today suggest that Schalke have parted company with boss Markus Weinzierl after a disappointing season, with the club finishing in an underwhelming 10th position in the Bundesliga. Weinzierl leaves after just one season at the...
  3. H

    Craziest formation ever! 3-2-4-1 Total Football

    I either leave it to the assistant or go with Attacking Movement.
  4. H

    Craziest formation ever! 3-2-4-1 Total Football

    Good luck mate! I think you'd definitely need to improve your depth in the midfield. Matic, Kante and Mikel can be your half-backs, Cesc your attacking CM. So you definitely need a Roaming Playmaker and backup for Cesc as well.
  5. H

    Craziest formation ever! 3-2-4-1 Total Football

    That's great mate, let me know how you do. :D
  6. H

    Craziest formation ever! 3-2-4-1 Total Football

    I leave them to the assistant. Yes indeed. I'm a Spurs fan and if you give it some thought, it isn't too different from how we play in real life as well, just that the wingers are a little more defensive than this formation. Eriksen RPM, Alli CM - A. You should give it a try with Spurs...
  7. H

    Craziest formation ever! 3-2-4-1 Total Football

    Hey guys! Been a long long time since I've posted here. Don't think you'll remember me but I was a regular poster in the good ol days of FM10 and FM11. Despite my inactivity on the forum I've been as big a fan of FM as ever, and it brings me great pleasure to be posting a tactic here again...
  8. H

    Rola 4-1-2-2-1 16.2 great football

    That's right. A b2b will obviously work better in keeping the ball and adding sturdiness than a second striker will.
  9. H

    Rola 4-1-2-2-1 16.2 great football

    You could give it a try. I think I used my tactic in every game in the Europa League group stages and I didn't concede a single goal in six matches. So yes it should work imo.
  10. H

    Rola 4-1-2-2-1 16.2 great football

    Rola/Helly modified 4-4-2 16.2 great football Using Rola's tactic as a base, I made a more attacking variant for home games, especially when you're the stronger team. It is a 4-4-2, with one of the CMs sacrificed into having a second striker at your disposal. This tactic requires your team to...
  11. H

    Rola 4-1-2-2-1 16.2 great football

    Hey man. Solid tactic you got there. Using it for away games, and also made a slight tweak from your tactic into a 4-4-2 for home games, which I'm absolutely tearing **** up with. The base for it is your tactic, just made alterations to the formation and a few roles. You mind if I post it here? :)
  12. H

    Player SS Request Thread

    Ismael Azzaoui please.
  13. H

    Player SS Request Thread

    Thanks a bunch man, one last request: Laurent Depoitre. Thanks in advance. :)
  14. H

    Player SS Request Thread

    Hey xcite, could you post the following please? :) Ryan Mason, Nabil Bentaleb, Eric Dier, Kevin Wimmer, Heung-min Son, Nacer Chadli, Dele Alli, Alex Pritchard and Harry Kane. Thanks a lot and sorry for the bother :)
Back
Top