Recent content by Herlev

  1. H

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    I did try the tactic with Hereenveen but lost alot of games. The teams I play against scored like 3-4 goal each match. I really want this tactic to work for me. Do you think the players just isnt good enough in Hereenveen?
  2. H

    SCAVENGER

    Won League, Champions League in second season with Marseille and only lost 1 game in the hole season.
  3. H

    Sir Goalalot 2017 (4-2-3-1) - 17.3.2

    Welcome back :) Have miss the tactic for FM17 !
  4. H

    EL-Afoor for underdog teams ( unbelievable result ) 5-4-1

    I play with a update so Blackburn is in League One. The tactic is amazing
  5. H

    GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

    Its looking very interesting. Are you guys using standard or counter
  6. H

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Impressive result. I wish I could get the tactic to work like you :=) Did you make some good transfers over the summer?
  7. H

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Do your strikers doing well at shadow striker?
  8. H

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Can we see your starting 11?
  9. H

    REAVER !

    Sorry for offtopic TFF! FMT is that what you are playing on mobilephone and ipad?
  10. H

    FM Fitness Coach for FM2017

    Does this work for Mac users?
  11. H

    Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

    @djs1 and @Zyndar Falcon with djs1 works very well wth Blackburn. I start using it in november in first season, and im in top5. I will show some pics later.
  12. H

    Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

    Hi @djs1 Dit you use your tweak in the hole season in Championship or did you change to some of Zyndar's updates?
  13. H

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    Ofcourse you can find examples that says different.
Back
Top