Recent content by higgsy03

  1. H

    FM running slow and making the PC run slow

    Mine has done the same since Thursday I thought it was because I played it offline one night when I was at work. So I deleted all my tactics I'd downloaded all the kits and badges I'd added uninstalled and reinstalled the game and even wiped my laptop and still slow. It's more slow when saving a...
  2. H

    Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride - Brighton & Hove Albion

    Ive been wanting to try a Brighton save for months now, never got round to it, but Ye I'll take your advice on board with how your save has gone. Top work ??????
  3. H

    Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride - Brighton & Hove Albion

    Cheers mate did you tweak it at any point for Brighton or did you leave it as it was?
  4. H

    Always The Bridesmaid, Never The Bride - Brighton & Hove Albion

    Do you have a link to the tactic mate it looks a great tactic would just like to know the team instructions. As I can't find Daren's tactics anywhere. Keep up the good work
Back
Top