Recent content by hmfc4ever

  1. H

    FM Base 10 Year Challenge

    Am I still OK to join? :) Up for giving it a bash!
  2. H

    Check This Out

    There's a Hattrick league on xpert........ :P Tried Hattrick once, but couldn't get into it :/
  3. H

    Check This Out

    You've got a game today. So, go to the side, then on the rhs there should be a menu bar? Click Next Match/Tactics. You can then select which 11 you want to play. Then go to tactics and select what you want to play in the way of attacking tactics etc! :)
  4. H

    Check This Out

    Haha it's good :D Give it a shot, you like it you like it, you don't you don't :P No harm done if you don't like it haha
  5. H

    How?

    Alright folks Thought about trying the FM Base £50,000,000 challenge. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4443 However when I downloaded it, it said put it in the editor data folder? I don't have one, so created a new folder.......then tried to load it......didn't work...
  6. H

    Check This Out

    Greatest online FM game you'll ever play, I guarantee you! Simple to play, and plenty of banter. www.xperteleven.com/?Xid=626270
  7. H

    FM League

    how ronseal whats confusing you
  8. H

    Harrogate To The EPL?

    Hello League 1 :P 3 promotions in 3 seasons now 8-)
  9. H

    FM League

    No bother, and yep there will be a new season every month or two :)
  10. H

    FM League

    It is indeed :P You on it? :) ---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:06 AM ---------- 10 in now folks, any other takers?
  11. H

    FM League

    OK no probs Good luck with exams Joss! :) ---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ---------- We have 9 in now! Hoping for 12-24 :)
  12. H

    i need a challenge

    Harrogate ;)
  13. H

    Harrogate To The EPL?

    Alright, I got bored of playing with big sides so I thought I'd start from right at the bottom, so I decided to play as Harrogate Town! My initial aim was to get Harrogate to the Football League, and I've done that with two promotions in the first two seasons! My aim now is to reach the EPL...
  14. H

    FM League

    No bother, cheers anyway :)
  15. H

    FM League

    there are now, you were the third :)
Back
Top