Recent content by HolyGoalieNo1

  1. H

    Sporting Lisbon - 1st Season

    This is my first foray into the world of Football Manager since the 2009 edition so I'm a bit rusty! Was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a poacher for my Sporting Lisbon team. After a bit of wheeling and dealing I have £6million to spend and don't think my wage cap will be...
  2. H

    Best two man wrecking crew, in terms of strikers

    What a silly billy. borrow borrow Ki Fonseca and Scott Skippy MacDonald. Hun destroyers. ooft. hail hail
  3. H

    Morgan Schneiderlin as good as on fm09?

    Silly Hun, he's ****. borrow borrow
  4. H

    Favourite Players / Best Signing

    Lower League Daryl Clare goal MAchine!
  5. H

    Your Career

    Just won the Confernce League Cup with Rushden and Diamonds and also won promotion via the play offs in my first season. Some one please for the love of god reccommend a Centre back! I have nowt to spend! I have Coccoran who was already there who was immense in bsp not so immense now but...
  6. H

    Key Attributes for Players

    how is that a good post? Its in the instruction manual.
  7. H

    Looking for good decent players for the blue square Premier

    Blue Square Premier Alrighty. I'm doing a Rushden and Diamonds in the BSP just now. I'd recommend anyone doing this league to make sure you run both leagues in the Rep of Ireland Eircom league, some good players there especially Right Midfielder Stephen Gough. I'd also run the leagues in...
Back
Top