Recent content by hooobbit

  1. H

    British(ish) League System

    Would love to play but the link is broken
  2. H

    HarryinHD's Big Gibraltarian Bankroll

    Seems to have broken in one of the updates. Get an error when selecting leagues that there is to many teams in the league. Any chance we can get a fix?
  3. H

    HarryinHD's Big Gibraltarian Bankroll

    Have you thought about making Gibraltar reconised by Fifa so that they can enter the world cup and get a world ranking? Or can that happen during the game? Amazing save tho man. Great work :)
  4. H

    HarryinHD's Big Gibraltarian Bankroll

    any word from the mods about validating the files yet?
  5. H

    Cornwall

    Nice one man! I will get a new save going asap once i have finshed the first season il let you know if i have found anything else
  6. H

    Cornwall

    also did you mean to make some of the existing players into 14 year olds? Really confused me to see a 14 year old Matthew Etherington signing for man city lol
  7. H

    Cornwall

    I will carry on playing see if i notice anything else. Thanks for the great save tho :)
  8. H

    Cornwall

    I have started playing. Noticed a few things that might need a slight change. As far as i can tell players don't gain Cornish nationality for staying in the country. Would be nice if after 2-3 years they could get Cornish 2nd nationality just to make team selection a little easier. I also...
Back
Top