Recent content by hootie1210

  1. H

    Real names in Data Editor

    Ive got the real name fix working in the game but still got fake names in the editor. Anyone who could help I would be very grateful. Cheers
  2. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    I totally agree. I think its very wrong that he is taking money and I hope SI Games see this
  3. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Well well well Mr Sergon I think you should re-think your ethics
  4. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Right I've been a big fan of FM for years and have never had to pay for updates. I think it is disgusting that you are asking for money for the final version. I was going to download this update, as you have done a good job but wont now. You have no morals in asking for money. Go out and get a...
  5. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Hey mate. Good to see you back. Just wondering if you have managed to work out a way to sort out the playoff problem so that all the correct teams are being promoted. Still great work though m8
  6. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Hi. Also are you going to do the transfers for English League 1, 2 and conference. I know its a lot to ask mate sorry. Also Orlando City are now in MLS
  7. H

    Sergon Update 2014-15

    Hey really good job mate. I know you have been busy with this and probably fed up with people telling you what they want but, before the final version is released could you please do transfers for the Cyprus League. Would really appreciate it
Back
Top