Recent content by Hugo Letellier

  1. H

    Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story

    you've done an absolutely amazing job on FM Base mate you really deserve the story of the year away and i really hope you win it! this story really inspired me to sign up here and start saves so congratulations and good luck in the future :)
  2. H

    The Football Fan

    thanks buddy, glad you're enjoying the story :)
  3. H

    The Football Fan

    I'm back. It's been a tough few months but I can finally have some time to write this today. When I say it's been tough it's because I've had family problems and even problems here at Altrincham. Yup, I'm still here. South of Manchester almost in the middle of nowhere in northern England. I've...
  4. H

    The Football Fan

    It's been quite a while, today is actually the 14th of December 2014 so almost 2 full months but I've been crazy busy with everything. Studying for my National C License, travelling here and there for F.A. Cup games and league game, taking care of training, trying to catch up on sleep. Life as a...
  5. H

    The Football Fan

    It's been 2 days since our last game. Next up Lincoln City and the pundits are making us sure-fire favourites interestingly enough. I've thought about a lot of things lately and I've been feeling a bit lost. Here in Altrincham, I'm alone. I've got no real friends apart from my players, I don't...
  6. H

    Life After Depor...

    oh hahaha nevermind then this is a misunderstanding i thought you guys were talking about me :D no worries then :) sorry!
  7. H

    Life After Depor...

    PatrickLFC no need to be so rude hahaha i just forgot to type in a word. Lippo255 my bad I meant I couldn't wait to see MORE of what you've got in store :) I did take a look a the sneak peak already. apologies if I sounded so shameless hahaa
  8. H

    The Football Fan

    Every day has been good so far, the players seem comfortable and happy and to be honest I'm starting to actually enjoy conducting every single training session. I get to play around a bit and overall get to know my players even more and just have fun. As a 21 year old, it's hard to have to boss...
  9. H

    The Football Fan

    As we got off the train and reached Welling, the players didn't seem too nervous. Why would they be? They travelled quite a few times this season already and things seemed to have worked well in the past for them. My first game was just hours away now. We walked around Welling for a little bit...
  10. H

    The Football Fan

    Everything seems great now. My furniture's moved, I left the hotel and now have this great little apartment right next to Moss Lane and our first game is very fast approaching. I saw one of the main articles on the Messenger website. I featured in the most read article so I guess people are...
  11. H

    The Football Fan

    Altrincham Football Club Dear Mr. Letellier, We are proud to announce that we've considered and accepted your application to become the next Altrincham Football Club manager. We are very excited about having such a young man in charge and completely believe in your abilities to reach the...
  12. H

    FM-Base World Cup

    really nice and interesting read! :)
  13. H

    Life After Depor...

    this was such a great save! cant wait to see what you've got in store for FM16 :)
  14. H

    Liverpool F.C. The 5 Year Plan.

    just read through this whole save again and a bit sad to see it ended abruptly :( was a great read! :)
  15. H

    Roy Keane - A Cobh Ramblers Journey

    hope you'll get this story back on track soon! im enjoying it so far :)
Back
Top