Recent content by Hungrysoul

  1. H

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Player:Player: kyle naughton Team you are managing: Benfica Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham Offer: £1.4 Year: 2012/13 Other Info: Need a good left back (£4,4) budget...any help??? thanks!
  2. H

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Player: Ezequiel Munoz Team you are managing: Benfica Team who are buying/selling: Palermo Offer: £ 6.4 + 2.1 (first international game) Year: 2012/13 (August) Other Info: Need a good central back to make partnership with Garay....good or bad deal?
  3. H

    My Benfica squad,2nd season

    I certainly need to buy : -left back -central back -attacking midfielder right I will lend Galeano and I'm thinking buy Eziquel Munoz 7,5M euros + 2,5M (first international match) good or bad deal ? who should I buy/sell (10/15M budget) ? thanks from Portugal
  4. H

    Benfica,1st season, central back

    i'm in benfica on january of 2012 and I need a new central back to make partnership with Eziquel Garay because I sold Luisão (10M euros to Bayern Munich),and I would like to spend up to 5/6M euros...And if you want to help me in any other position, please not be shy...thanks from Portugal
Back
Top