Recent content by iamvengance3

  1. I

    Multiplayer Save Live on Twitch !

    tatman has he replied yet ?? with steam name
  2. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    ok pal when you ingnore someone it puts them in your blocked/ignored list if not have to wait a few days before i can re add you
  3. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    is this borusen ? i thought i was talking to dan lol i have been sending him invites not you lol
  4. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    you caught the end of the convo after he said you was in 3 seasons as i said the post i found said new game lol
  5. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    yeah i am matt i asked as the post i found said you was starting a new game the borusen said top teams but that you was 3 seasons in
  6. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    my emblem is a women with fulham shirt i cant write to you as we arent friends
  7. I

    Searching for SERIOUS and LOYAL players.. please read..

    im interested i joined yesterday but thought borusen said you was 3 seasons in not half way through im interested i play every day from 10 till late with only a few breaks for toilet and food lol
  8. I

    Egland new game

    hey man you unfriended me i thought you was in 3rd season i have seen you are only half way through add me
  9. I

    Network Game

    Looking to start a new network game ASAP leave your steam names and we can get one going . Leagues and times can be discussed when we get enough people .
Back
Top