Recent content by IcyBurridge

  1. I

    English football lower teams help

    Yeah, trying out varius tactics at the moment but with that mentality. The problem is theres no pacey strikers/wingers available for loan or transfer that would join me.
  2. I

    English football lower teams help

    Hi there, currently in a multiplayer game with a friend and we randomised teams, initially I was fulham but got sacked and now Im at Northampton. My problem is whenever I manage lesser teams my players just dont seem to score. I think I've played 30 games and only scored 10 goals. Ive tried all...
  3. I

    Fulham Help

    Hi there, would like some help with Fulham, doing an online season with my friend and random'd Fulham, pre season went alright winning all but one game. Then it got to the premier league start, played Chelsea home and lost 2 nil despite having 70% possession. Then played MUFC away and lost 5-1...
  4. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I used the COUNTER V2 from the first page of the thread.
  5. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Oh ok, thanks for the quick reply. Read through the whole guide, rather than my usual lazy self and just download the tactics, and used the info you gave to go from 3-0 down to PSG to winning 7-3 by switching from attack to CA. 7 goals in 32 mins once I changed :)
  6. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Hi there, gotta say I do like this tactic very much. Just one question (which might be very obvious answer but haven't played any FM game since 09.) How come I cant do shouts mid game when using this tactic?
Back
Top