Recent content by iflynno

  1. I

    Coventry City - The Story So Far

    I am a Coventry fan so too am playing as CCFC. My first season I also got promoted and won the JPT. The squad is decent enough for League 1 with a few loan/free additions to increase squad depth. For me Stephen Elliot was top scorer about 29 goals. Other key players were The Edge, Baker ...
  2. I

    Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

    Being a Coventry fan it will have to be them for my first game. Will get round to doing one as AFC Wimbledon as well. Then who knows. Might go abroad somewhere. Although Plymouth also sounds like a challenge.
  3. I

    Coventry City 11.3 patch

    I always use Clingan as deep lying playmaker.
  4. I

    Keiran Westwood - Coventry

    No, keep him till the end of the season. If you gain promotion you will be able to convince him to stay, otherwise he will leave.
  5. I

    How far can you take Coventry City?

    Just about to start my second season with Coventry. Won promotion in the first via the playoffs beating Leicester. Trying not to shell out shed loads for fees and wages, but wanna make sure I mass a squad capable of retaining premiership status. Have signed Jelle Vossen, belgian forward from...
Back
Top