Recent content by iggyefc

  1. I

    An [Amateur] Tactician's Chalkboard for FM11

    brilliant thread mate after reading your comments about moutinho im really looking forward to a playmaker article
  2. I

    What approach suits my team / I need a Tactic

    - Team Everton - Players Evertons current squad (0 signings, 0 sales) - Season 1st season (2010/2011) Would like to play how we currently play in real life. A passing game with arteta and pienaar allowed freedom to boss the midfield and fellaini sitting back to allow this. Would also like to...
  3. I

    FM 11 - Arsenal/Barca

    fiiiiggghhhtttttt on a serious note, im not very good with tactics myself, but hav been playing some nice football with arsenal on the demo. although the demo probably does that to make you get the game :P
  4. I

    Mr Hough Winger 10.3

    Class! what skin mr hough you using if you dont mind me asking please
  5. I

    What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

    basically what roles and duties would make a good 4-2-3-1 formation and how would they differ away from home? in terms of players i am using west hams squad in 10.3 without mark noble or daniel gabbidon, and i have brought in sandro (internacional 20 yo), bariono, ross wallace, ryan shawcross...
  6. I

    Help with my tactic please?

    thanks for the suggestion, ill give feedback
  7. I

    Help with my tactic please?

    Hello, although i read alot on this website this will be my first post so be gentle :P Ive made a rigid 4-5-1 tactic for my Everton side which seems really good defensively but not great attacking wise. Although i have only used the tactic for 7 competitive matches so far i can see that we are...
Back
Top