Recent content by Igor Pinto

  1. I

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Somebody can share again ANNIHILATOR V1? Thank You
  2. I

    ANNIHILATOR!

    I agree, this is so strong in defence, i dont know if we put the manual marking in date442 will improve like this annihilator..
  3. I

    date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

    I agree, and crunge is very good to , in this year 442 is the way to "crack" the AI of Match Engine
  4. I

    GoalsGoals (4231 Attack)

    Any type of OI?
  5. I

    GoalsGoals (4231 Attack)

    In your opinion, you think this is bether than Ultimate V6? they have the same shape, but Ultimate V6 isnt good in defence...
  6. I

    Knap FM16.3 442 Midsomer Tactics

    Can you share your tweak version?
  7. I

    GoalsGoals (4231 Attack)

    GobBluthJD You think this is one is better than DF control?
  8. I

    FourFourTwo-Laldy

    This new tatic is so strong... i think this one is better that 442 knap crunge... more solid in defence and in atack the players dont fail many gols... but is to soon, in end of a season i will compare, but in gamplay this one is more fluid
  9. I

    Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

    Standard OI + Assistant Manager OI?
  10. I

    Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

    I´m testing this tactic with the crazy OI from 442date!, and more special OI from assistant manager and the results are insane, with ATL MADRID, i stop the game from Barça Real and Juve... the tatic control and dominate this 3 hard games
  11. I

    Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

    Best tactic until know... If we want broke the AI, this year this tatic is a solution... lets try make this better!
  12. I

    date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

    442 Knap Crunge for me is the best ... if you want crack the AI of the Match engine, try to teak the 442 crunge with some more, more OI or special corner routine... but this year... 442 is a solution and the crunge is close to perfection ... i believe if the exeperts try exploit this tactic...
  13. I

    Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

    Holiday summer?... i´m playing with this CRUNGE and the results are insane good, until know the best for me... if you have a better one i would like to try...
  14. I

    Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

    I love Tinkerman tatics, what is your opinion in general about this one?
  15. I

    DF Overload (16.3 Win, Win, Win)

    DF CONTROL all the time
Back
Top