Recent content by Ihsanr

  1. I

    Direct Passing, Counter attacking football

    Hi guys, just wondering if any of you play using 'direct passing'. I would like to play a pressing game and as soon as the ball is won to quickly counter attack. I use 4-3-3 formation with wingers and a defensive midfielder. Any tips would be great.
  2. I

    Best 4-5-1 Tactic. Celtic win Champions League

    this tactic is beast! Used it for Man Utd after my first season and i won the quadruple!
  3. I

    Man Utd's Midfield

    cheers, will try him, although he is a defensive midfielder ..i have trained sandro central midfielder, so i can push him there and play m'vila DMC
  4. I

    Man Utd

    David Alaba from Bayern is one of the best left backs in the game, i'd sell fabio and buy him! Midfield could possibly do with a box-box central midfielder, Sandro/M'Vila spring to mind and you can sell fletcher. Hernandez is a goal machine so i wouldnt really sell him, plus his wages a...
  5. I

    Man Utd's Midfield

    Hi, wondering if anyone could give me advice on a midfielder for Man Utd. My team is as follows, playing 4-5-1 with one holding midfielder and 2 wingers De Gea Alaba Dede Vidic Rafael Sandro Fletcher (this is were i need a midfielder!) Wilshere or Isco Rooney/Kagawa Gotze/Nani Van...
  6. I

    English Premier League! One on one!

    defo interested! add me on steam: ihsanr
  7. I

    Anybody fancy starting up a new game?

    interested, ive added you on steam :)
  8. I

    Network Game 1 vs 1

    I'm interested in starting a network game, but can only play some evenings and weekends. Quite busy lol but wouldn't mind playing one vs one, i.e my team vs yours add me on steam: ihsanr and let me know if your interested
  9. I

    Aston Villa FM13

    I decided to keep bent and he scored 33 goals in 42 games in all competitions in first season...
  10. I

    Gianluca Caprari - Pescara

    Bought him on a free after my third season with Villa! he is quality, first season played second fiddle to rodrigo and a lot on the RW...but this season hes banged in 8 in 8 and looking quality!
Back
Top