Recent content by IIxRossco

  1. I

    Liverpool Tactic?

    What's the best tactic to use with Liverpool with all the latest players in the squad (Continhio ect)?
  2. I

    QPR Tactic?

    What's the most effective tactic to use for the most recently updated QPR squad. I cant seem to find any that work.
  3. I

    Liverpool FC Help

    What is the best way to play with Liverpool? Tactics, training, transfers ect...
  4. I

    transfers in FM13 Editor?

    How do you make transfers in FM13 Editor?
  5. I

    3 AMCs behind the striker

    I usually play 2 IF's (Support) and a T (Attack) in the middle.
  6. I

    Saving My Club Some Money

    What are some little things that can save the club some money, I'm playing as Everton and as you know, their not always in the best financial situations. I don't want to do anything too major like sell my starting 11 players.
  7. I

    Language Problems

    How do I make a player learn a language quicker? I've signed Wellington Nem on my Everton save and to get the best out of him I think he needs to speak the language of the rest of the team, does anyone know how to do this?
  8. I

    What tactic are you using?

    I play 4-2-3-1 with 3 IF ... I dont know why but it seems to work!
  9. I

    everton season 2

    Have a look out for players who are transfer listed! I usually find that Ashley Young and Lukas Podolski are available after the first season because they don't get enough game time and such. But what i find is that Ross Barkley, although he is a good IF in CAM he can also play BWM in the CM...
  10. I

    The hardest FM has ever trolled you?

    I signed Iker Munain for Man Utd, about 10 games in he really starts too hit form and settle into the club, in 10 games he scored 8 goals (in CAM) and has the best average rating in the league.... but nooooooooooooo! Breaks his leg and is out for 7 months
  11. I

    Post Your Successes

    QPR - 10 Years in 10 Years i took QPR to be the 4th best team in Europe, won the Champions League 3 years in a row along with winning the EPL 6 times, i broke the record for the most consecutive times winning the FA Cup, I also currently have Europe's Top Scorer, M.Niang. :D
  12. I

    Q.P.R. - Buy Me The League - Challenge

    i did it without all that money :)
  13. I

    Fulham - Debt

    ahh thats where ive went wrong DonVilla, i never got much transfer budget when i first started so i used alot of monthly installments
  14. I

    Fulham - Debt

    im currently in January (2nd season) and in majot debt with Fulham, 211 million pounds and still losing about 4 million every month, i have also been threatened to go into administration if things dont turn around... anyone know what to do ?
  15. I

    starting a new season with Man Utd... for the 7th time

    alright thanks people :), any recomended teams to use in the lower leagues?
Back
Top