Recent content by iklees2

  1. I

    Do You Consider Genie Scout Cheating?

    Can't all people stop ******** about how they do not use it ? The question was if you think it is considered cheating, not if you use it or not. Nobody cares! And i think it is kind of cheating. Depends on what way you uses it.
  2. I

    Who should i sell?

    Hi, i'am playing as the norwegian team Aalesund, Guess you've don't heard of it >_<, and have a real hard time choosing what player i should sell. i don't like how many players my squad is getting and i don't want to have a way to big squad. Before i write my players i want you to know that...
  3. I

    Cold-streak, unrealistic gameplay? Help.

    I agree with you about the second question. My favorite team (IRL) always sells all their best players, buy **** players and lose every matches. Even tough they have one of the best managers in my country...
  4. I

    Save keep getting deleted!

    Haha, k xD ---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ---------- Ok tnx fixed it :D
  5. I

    Save keep getting deleted!

    Ok, no posts :S Please answer.. ? Anybody?
  6. I

    AFC Liverpool

    Ok, so i do not know that much about LFC liverpool, but use the Editor that comes with the game. If you need to find out how to use it use Youtube or google. There are tons of tutorials of how to use The editor. Hope i helped :D
  7. I

    Save keep getting deleted!

    My fm 2011 save keeps getting deleted! First it did not happen at all. But after a while all my saves got deleted! So i decided to save up to 4 - 5 saves ( just to make sure ) and i played the pre season. I ended the game, started it aigan later and then, as always, it said: The save game could...
Back
Top