Recent content by iknife

  1. I

    The most perfect formation is...

    you have contradicted yourself there. what does "solid" mean? it means reliable, safe, its "ok not to win aslong as you dont lose". that is exactly the problem, it is not effecient. some teams will have a great attack, and you may stand a chance because you have 4 defenders, but others will have...
  2. I

    The most perfect formation is...

    trying to answer everyone at once: ofcourse some teams vary greatly, and are poorly balanced. but in an ideal world running by the law of averages, a balanced formation will be more succesful than something which isnt. ie 442, 433.. it is only psychology which makes a team put 4 at the back...
  3. I

    The most perfect formation is...

    then it is not the best :) obviously if your team is completely inferior then you cannot field so many attacking players. and if your one defender is bad, you may lose, but you give yourself the best possible chance of dominating the match. if you can field a strong balanced team, it is great.
  4. I

    The most perfect formation is...

    In my opinion. 1-3-2-3-1. a star of david. i will stick by it through and through. i think it is the most balanced possible formation, without any bias due to fear of losing etc. it presumes that you will win if you have the best players. it requires the right players but i have complete faith...
  5. I

    Play a month of my game and tell me what you think.

    im interested in peoples opinions as to my tactics, scouting, players and general running of the club. i use a very unusual formation - 1-3-2-3-1 - so im interested as to what people think about that.. and my scouting system takes a fair bit of work to get rolling, but seems to work well. you...
  6. I

    FM11 Wonderkids in the Future

    these are all players which i got young and paid very little for. vitor telletxea pl moreno rodriguez buquet zamora eduardo sakho alex wagner oliveira
  7. I

    Show Off Your Regen

    vitor telletxea pl moreno rodriguez buquet zamora eduardo sakho alex wagner oliveira i think i have 5 wonderkid strikers in total and in the future i will play 3-3-2wide-2 or maybe 433 with 3 complete forwards 2 creative centers with a ball winner
Back
Top