Recent content by Illmatic86

  1. I

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM16

    What's the name of the skin?
  2. I

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    From my youth intake 2018. German quality. :)
  3. I

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    First post from me here. My man Christoph Pledl. Signed him in 2015 for 3,3 million euro. Played the first season at the club in my 2nd team. Then I moved him up to the first squad where he played awesome from the beginning until now.. :) Won the ballon d'or a few days ago. :)
  4. I

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    One question folks.. currently I'm playing an game with Udinese, I need wing backs, I have a budget off 15m €, can you recommend me players on this positions? Thanks.
  5. I

    Looking for a Player Thread.

    I'm looking for an left defender for my Manchester City team. I'm currenly in the year 2014. My president decided to sell Vargas to Inter. Can you help me? :)
Back
Top