Recent content by ilovegame27

  1. I

    Carlos_Fierro's facepack for 2018

    update 1-2008 Great job Carlos and thank you a lot to spend time to do this facepack. I want to ask you if the foto of Bonucci is in this update?
  2. I

    FM Action Facepack 2016-17

    Hey ixtango great job!Can you plan when ypu upload th 2 other leagues and the European teams
  3. I

    Football Card Facepacks 16 - Large Format

    malcom played for Bordeaux and the rest for PAOK Saloniki! Where are you from my friend?
  4. I

    Football Card Facepacks 16 - Large Format

    This image if you can do! yOU are great to do Chinese League because nobody do that! Thanks anyway
  5. I

    Football Card Facepacks 16 - Large Format

    Great Work Request only from these three leagues?
  6. I

    FM Action Facepack 2016-17

    hi i can ask you if n European Teams Pack included the team of PAOK
  7. I

    FM Action Facepack 2016-17

    When you upload the first fotos
  8. I

    FM Action Facepack 2016-17

    great fotos! Do you plan which leagues do you creat?
  9. I

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    Thanks for the greek pack.I apreciate the time to spend for this work
  10. I

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    hello carlos will you upload any other champaionship or only updates for this leagues?
  11. I

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    thanks a lot Carlos
  12. I

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    hello and happy new year would you upload Carlos fierro foto?
  13. I

    DF11 Megapack and Updates

    greek superleague will be upload?
  14. I

    carlos_fierro's FM 2016 facepacks

    Here is fotos of new transfers Of PAOK if you want upload kai fix for FM!Thanks a lot for the great job anyway
Back
Top