Recent content by indi5

  1. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Have earlier version of this tactic The Different 4231- 451 A set of 3 Tactics? I think it was 4-5-1 whit poacher and control tactic.
  2. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    Before there other links, possibly me wrong but those tactics were good. Since I find these tactics proves that 4-2-3-1 with Murcia in 2nd division :). Thanks for your time.
  3. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    In this post you say I have not included the “451/433”. I want those tactics not want to be heavy, I'm just looking for those tactics, sorry for explaining bad :)
  4. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    My question was if you have the other 3 tactic that changed three weeks ago. Before tactics were 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 and 4-2-4 are now 4-2-3-1, 4-2-3-1 deep and 4-2-1-2-1. I really liked before. I find these tactics.
  5. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    The tactics were yours, The Different 4231 - A set of 3 Tactics by TheBetterHalf. A month ago there were three different tactics and those I liked, it was just that. sorry for my bad English.
  6. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    these tactics were a month ago in the post: The Different 4231 - A set of 3 Tactics are different now that's what I meant. thanks anyway.
  7. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    These tactics are not on your site do not want but it ok, these tactics download a month ago and liked and others that are now are also good but I liked more the other of more balloon touch.
  8. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I think they were in before they were attacking 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 and 4-2-4. The three were in links on this same page.
  9. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    To say that I am a follower of your tactics from FM 2010. Thanks for your work on this great game.
  10. I

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    These tactics are very good but I liked more the tactics 4-2-3-1, 4-2-4 and 4-5-1 you uploaded first. Can you give me the link to download? thanks
Back
Top