Recent content by indianboy_pari

  1. I

    Good defender and defensive midfielder recommondations

    Wendel & Franck Kessie .. i have managed both of them for a longer period .. Kessie imo is little better n galactico material .. In my current Arsenal save, i play Kessie as my def-mid ahead of Asensio & Savic in a 433 ...
  2. I

    Saurez Replacement

    Currently I am in Arsenal save pre-season in 2024/25 season .. Pietro Pellegri is banging in goals for the last 3 seasons .. I sent him a season long loan before that .. Dolberg was my first choice striker for two years before Pellegri .. Now Dolberg is a backup striker ..
  3. I

    Munir (Barcelona) patch 15.3.2 - Is he still a wonderkid ?

    Munir was decent for me at Arsenal when I got him for loan in the second half of 2014/15. I played him upfront in a 4231. I tried to buy him next season but could manage only in Jan 2016 when he had a min release clause of 29.5M. I re-trained him at AMR (IF) as I didnt have a left footed winger...
  4. I

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    @jonny8923 beast !! wht tactic using mate ..
  5. I

    4-2-3-1 Wingers Magic

    I wonder if you can tweak this tactic for me a bit ... I tried to do this on my own, but didnt work out .. I want AMC to get more involved, spraying through balls to the wingers and he should shoot less .. I hv Ozil in my save and want to recreate his real life playing style ...
  6. I

    4-2-3-1 Wingers Magic

    This tactic is awesome .. Played for two seasons with arsenal .. won the league on both occasions .. Best 4 2 3 1 so far in FM 14 ..
  7. I

    Best center-backs in the game?

    Otamendi, Thiago silva, Varane, Phil Jones .... best in the business .. u can even hv almunia at goal n stil concede not more than 10 to 15 goals the ful season .....
  8. I

    The " I have a small question " thread

    False nine and False ten I read a recent Article in Zonal Marking on False Nine and False Ten playing together. Few lines from it. Fabregas has started his Barcelona career superbly, often playing just off the ‘false nine’ Messi. Their relationship is brilliant, and Fabregas has perfected what...
  9. I

    Show Off Your Regen

    That was sensational ....
  10. I

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    yeah .. he s a terrific monster ... Check him in 2017 ..
  11. I

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Gianni bruno in 2017 ..
  12. I

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Sebastien Corchia @ May 2017 ...
  13. I

    Show Off Your Regen

    One of my best ever find .. and developed to a world class in four seasons .. He s an absolute monster n i hv started playin Cesc in bench ....
  14. I

    Touted as the Next . . . .

    The Next David Villa .. I m in 2014 - 2015 season with arsenal .. bought this guy for 3mp from Barcelona .. I m playin him cup matches and regular substitutions at 60+ min only if we r comfortably ahead ..
  15. I

    4231 Rets of One

    I m with Arsenal, 5th season .. I hv used few tactics, but this one looks great ..... I used this for the last season .. won 4 trophies .. Effective on par with Jose Mourinho tactic and the opposite Instructions (pressing) works like a gem .. Passing game eye-pleasing .. THanks Mate !
Back
Top