Recent content by inky#22

  1. I

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Just started a new save. And i'v'e noticed that, your players seem to be injury prone... Started a save about a week ago, and i managed to have 13 first team members, injured. The last game i played ( before i had enough and quit) i got 3 players injured, in one half! latest save ( man utd)...
  2. I

    work permit issue

    Send him to Malaga. First game he played, he made 2 assist and averaged 8.70 :D I tried offering him a new contract, but his agent wouldnt let me, because he just signed on..
  3. I

    work permit issue

    I think i gave him a key player role. It is frustrating yes, he was going to be in my starting eleven, so it ruins it a bit..
  4. I

    work permit issue

    I'm in my second season in the premier league with my Middlesbrough team. In the summer transfer window i sign Bryan Oviedo on a free transfer. Great, but all of a sudden, after he signed, he isn't granted a work permit, so I can't use him. So, I decide to send him out on loan to Malaga, who...
  5. I

    Romelu Lukaku

    Haha.. pretty much yeah :D
  6. I

    Romelu Lukaku

    I asked Chelsea how much they wanted for him, after my first Everton season. They replied: 68 m.. :(
  7. I

    Falcao or Lukaku?

    I won the title with Everton in my first season, because of Lukaku's 25 goals. And he is a bit younger.
  8. I

    How to get the best out of RVP

    Ive used RVP as advanced two seasons. He managed to score about 65 goals in those two years. In my 3rd he's been a bit **** though
  9. I

    players instruction

    For who?
  10. I

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    The amount of chances being missed by my strikers in this game is a joke. Several times hes missed inside the five yard box, where he places it right on the keeper. The ccc beeing missed reminds me of fm2012
  11. I

    Post Your Frustrations

    So.. I'm Tottenham and im facing Stoke at home. I dominate thet game completley out playing and out shooting them. 18 shots and 12 on target. They manage 1 and 1 on target. So I win the game 1-0 last minute goal from a corner. Yay.. So i think to my self, i wonder if i can win the game with...
  12. I

    Post Your Successes

    Destroying Arsenal 5-0 with my Totenham team. Up 4-0 after 14 mins!
  13. I

    Post Your Frustrations

    I'm getting tired of injury prone players like Robben and Ribery. In fact im tired of having world class players in your squad, and the opponent is conducting a slaughter in every game. Just played a game against newly promoted Köln. In that game alone, they managed to injure 6 of my players! 3...
Back
Top