Recent content by InterSpurs

  1. I

    Tweaked Spirit of 99

    Hi, In the download there are 2 tactics, which one is recommended? Thanks in advance ;)
  2. I

    Sir Goalalot - (4-2-3-1) - FM 18.3

    How is Kane doing as the poacher?
  3. I

    18.3.0 523 tweak

    Is there a striker that scores th emost goals out of the 3 ?
  4. I

    Bayern Fanatic 4-2-3-1 Home + Away ( UPDATE )

    Does the lone striker score ? I always have trouble getting Kane to score playing as Sprurs....
  5. I

    Made by HRz (4-5-1) Highscoring and possession based (play just like Pep Man City)

    How does the striker do? I found that when employing a lone striker. Goals for him are hard to come by...
  6. I

    4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

    Nope, Kane just doesn't get into the games, otherwise it's a great tactic......
  7. I

    4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

    OK, thank you... 5 games for Kane to score more than one in a game.... ;)
  8. I

    4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

    Great in defence, but just not creating the chances in attack... Kane below 7 in rating nearly every game, 2 goals in the about 10 games...
  9. I

    4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

    Playing as Tottenham, having trouble getting Harry Kane involved in the matches, most of the goals are coming from the 2 IFs. I've changed the striker to an advanced forward, see how that goes. Any suggestions?
Back
Top