Recent content by Iovenitti

  1. I

    The " I have a small question" thread FM14

    Hey everyone, need a bit of help with crossing: So, i've been trying to use my WB to go help out in attack and as soon as posible take a cross to the area. the thing is, they aren't doing it. i've choosen instructions: --> run wide with ball --> Cross more often -->cross from byline --> cross...
  2. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Same here m8 :) awesome work btw!!!! Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  3. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Sttugart? Really? New injuries?! **** kid Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  4. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Turned down 2 contracts?! No offers?! is the kid crazy?! :D
  5. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Join Benfica and we will be an awesome duo :D
  6. I

    Exploiting Space: The False Eight

    Gonna test this false one with my tactics to see how it goes. have 2 players i need to test with this.
  7. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Bah, no luck at all for my twin football player :D Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  8. I

    A New Generation Of Strikers (be a wonderkid)

    Creativity / Antecipation Thks m8 ;)
Back
Top