Recent content by irishjohan

  1. I

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    Agreed. There had better be a new update with fixes, or I give up. Never again. It is now June. I was sold an incomplete game that was never fixed. A ******* shambles.
  2. I

    irishjohans LFC 442 - Bested Fergie

    I'm so sorry. It is my first attempt at uploading a tactic. It is indeed for FM2013. My apologies that it appeared on 2014, this was not my intention.
  3. I

    irishjohans LFC 442 - Bested Fergie

    Hello there. I am an FM veteran sharing his tactic for the first time. The Tactic is for FM2013. I used this 442 tactic to dominate European football with Liverpool, ending up as the No.1 ranked manager ahead of Fergie. I won 14 PL titles and 13 European Cups in a 20 year period. THERE IS NO...
  4. I

    Home Grown Player Problem for Europe

    I'm on the 12.1.1 patch on fm btw. Can I go back to the 12.0.4 patch? Would my saved game still be okay? Maybe an older FMRTE might still be free. Cheers.
  5. I

    Home Grown Player Problem for Europe

    Cheers for the replies. If he was already 18 when you signed him he was too old to be hg - another bug that he had any hg status at all - a player must be u18 when he signs. If he agrees at 17, but is 18 when the transfer window opens and he makes the move he will should not be hg either. If he...
  6. I

    Home Grown Player Problem for Europe

    THE MAJOR HG STATUS (0-21) GLITCH - SORT IT OUT! It is a bug. A major bug. Those making excuses for the bug such as 'there are two types of hg etc' are plain wrong - and they don't help. It is nothing to do with birthdates etc either. I've had players for way longer than 3 years, never...
  7. I

    Selling players

    Plain and simple - the game is riddled with bugs. I can't even give away the reigning young player of the year in England for free. He's on 70k - hardly too much. People will make excuses for SI but trust me as a veteran player. The bugs are ridiculous. I'm so sickened by it I may have to quit...
  8. I

    Home-grown status concern

    Thanks for the advice, that was troubling me too. Just started a new game and didn't know the rules on fm2012. I'd better hang onto Danny Wilson at LFC for another two years then! Cheers again for the post Gellard - and for the reply Seb.
  9. I

    home-grown players

    me too. Its sick. Seems SI are just ignoring it too..... I cant find an answer anywhere, ruined the game.
  10. I

    help!!! home grown player bug

    irishjohan I have the same bug problem too. I've been playing FM for over a decade, it IS a bug. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Been playing for 5 seasons, got into the CL then this happens! All those years of developing kids into HG club players & now they're not even trained in the nation nevermind the...
  11. I

    Any tips in hiring staff for an international team?

    International Coaching Staff First Post here, this was bothering me too. Go to the 'Jobs' screen and place as advert for whatever you need! Good luck to all who were bothered by this, I placed a million offers for staff before I realised this. I got a good response as Norway Manager - 1 GK...
  12. I

    Liverpool stadium problems

    Stadium Madness Hello folks, first post but I'm a FM veteran I have just under £300m in the bank with Liverpool pre-season 15/16 and still no stadium.. I'm gonna go mad. I'm gonna keep building my balance & see what it takes...my youth system usually has 80 players a year on loan....its a...
Back
Top