Recent content by itzafro

  1. I

    4 2 3 1 , you wont believe this works

    Been using since December as Arsenal, going pretty well haven't lost yet. Only change I've done is add Run at Defence shout and changed the AMC to AP (A), defence is looking solid aswell.
  2. I

    Worrying scenes...

    How is he so good for them?
  3. I

    Scotty's Guide to the Very Basics of Defending

    Good explanation it helped me :). Would you mind explaining what defender roles are good and what situations they are best used in? Like for example Stoppers, Limited Defenders etc.
  4. I

    Spankys 3-2-2-1-2 V13.2.2

    Hi, what would you say the most important positions in this tactic are? And also do the wingbacks need good defending stats? Cheers
  5. I

    Spankys 3-2-2-1-2 V13.2.2

    Think I am going to give this a go for my swansea team in 3rd season, will keep you updated!
  6. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Full Name: James Roberts Ethnicity: White Hair Colour: Brown Skin Tone: 4 D.O.B: 5.12.1992 Birth City: London Nationality: English CA: 135 PA: -9 International Apps: 0 International Goals: 0 Club: Arsenal Favorite club: Arsenal Favorite Players: Alex Chamberlain, Jack Wilshere Height: 179...
  7. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Full Name: Ryan Saunders Ethnicity: White Hair Colour: Blonde Skin Tone: 1 D.O.B: 11.1.93 Birth City: Hertford Nationality: English CA: 126 PA: -9 International Apps: International Goals Club: Southampton Favorite club: Arsenal Favorite Players: Santi Cazorla, Ronaldo Height: 186 Weight: 75...
  8. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Full Name: Derran Hufford Ethnicity: White Hair Colour: Blonde Skin Tone: 1 D.O.B: 29.7.93 Birth City: Stevenage Nationality: English CA: 126 PA: -9 International Apps: International Goals: Club: Swansea Favorite club: Tottenham Favorite Players: Gareth Bale, Height: 177 Weight: 66 Foot: Left...
  9. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Full Name: Eddy Barton Ethnicity: White Hair Colour: Blonde Skin Tone: 1 D.O.B: 4.12.92 Birth City: Hertford Nationality: English CA: 130 PA: -9 International Apps: International Goals: Club: Crystal Palace Favorite club: Man Utd Favorite Players: Wilfried Zaha Height: 165 Weight: 65 Foot...
  10. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Can I add some more players then?
  11. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    How many more players do you need for an update?
  12. I

    Corach's FM13 Player/Wonderkid Generator

    Full Name: Jake Mosedale Ethnicity: Mixed Race Hair Colour: Black Skin Tone: 15 D.O.B: 16.11.92 Birth City: Stevenage Nationality: English CA: 125 PA: -9 International Apps: International Goals: Club: Southampton Favorite club: Arsenal Favorite Players: Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Cesc...
Back
Top