Recent content by ivanisevic

  1. I

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Started using the tactic made by GobButhJD in the OP and it's almost making FM too easy all of a sudden! Fantastic tactic so far. I'm playing with Newcastle in 20/21-season. Ended the other seasons in positions 11-9-8-7-4 and last year third, alot of changing and experimenting with tactics...
  2. I

    4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

    EDIT: Finally gave up, the original post I was going to post obviously can't be posted here. No idea why. I tried using no numbers when writing the post under here, maybe that's why? If it is, that's just plain idiotic. Anyway, if I get a response to this message I'll try and re-write the...
  3. I

    4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

    Trying to post something here, just information on how the tactic in the OP has worked for me so far and a few results and a couple of questions but the forum won't let me post. Some message about too many URL's or something comes up every time. I can't figure out why or what I may have written...
  4. I

    FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

    I still can't get it to work on any of my savegames. It shouldn't make a difference if I have edited my savegames beforehand, should it? I've tried removing FMRTE and then downloading it all over again a few times, no change. Always the same, can't load game. Drives me nuts, seeing as it was...
  5. I

    FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

    Hi, thanks for answering! Yes, I tried one more save-game, same problem. I read that you're supposed to try making FMRTE run as mod, but I can't figure out how to do it. The choice doesn't come up when i right-click on the icon. I see the choice on my FM-icon, but not on my FMRTE-icon.. For some...
  6. I

    FM Real Time Editor For FM 2010 (FMRTE)

    Hi! I was using FMRTE from time to time, but all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. No idea why. I tried deleting it and downloading it all over again, installing it, but doesn't work. I start the program, while playing FM, and press the LOAD GAME button, then a message pops up saying: "An...
Back
Top