Recent content by izzy666

  1. I

    I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

    nice, most teams seems pretty even in Brazil, unlucky in the Copa Do Brazil and Moreira and Edilson seems to score majority of goals for you :D
  2. I

    I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

    lol i was opting for you to choose brazilian league to see fight against brazilian big guns but you already beat 2 of them being in 3rd league :P
  3. I

    Atalanta - The New Force In Serie A?

    thanks so in the end u didnt sell bertolacci and gabiaddini it was mostly what I meant :).
  4. I

    Atalanta - The New Force In Serie A?

    Could you post transfer list screenshot, cuz it's a little confusing when you read it :D?. It seems you going full regen side soon :P.
  5. I

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    yeah i know, he was playing in Atletico before you started the game lol. But it happens to every regen appeared altogether(upload example from my game, he was exactly 12 years old when he started career in August 2010), maybe they are in the club but without signed youth contracts(im just...
  6. I

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    According to Aitor's biography, he was born on 5 may 1996, started his career in July 2008, so 2 months after reaching 12 years, it is even possible in the game? I'm just wondering, cause i've never seen regens under 15 years old, furthermore he made his debut only at the age of 15, its really...
  7. I

    The Better Half - Plug & Shout Tactics

    what is the diffrent with target-man box ticked and without?
  8. I

    JP Woody V3 (Total Football)

    dont like narrow tactics, but i remaked it to wide one, similar to Marcelo Bielsa tactic and i won 7-1 first game :d Thx for this.
  9. I

    4-3-3 With Advanced Playmaker

    simon vokes ftw =D
  10. I

    Liverpool. Taking them to the top.

    Interesting thread of interesting guy here!
  11. I

    DMF: The Wizard of Wolfsburg/Enigma of England

    No problem just update more and will be fine :D. Just a little 'annoy' thing is that ur unstoppable with Wolfsburg, therefore i dont feel emotions sometimes (like won with Manchester in 2 legs in CL), and u haven't got possibly things to change (or u change things but we/I dont know it)...
  12. I

    DMF: The Wizard of Wolfsburg/Enigma of England

    pkm's, i mean replays from matches, u can save file in pkms and we can watch it. Otherwise some goals upload at yt, or formation which u play every match :p
  13. I

    DMF: The Wizard of Wolfsburg/Enigma of England

    Missing so much this story. U can upload some pkms or sth sometimes from matches ;).
Back
Top