Recent content by jacky33

  1. J

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    https://community.sigames.com/topic/423790-fm-1813-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-minimal_fuss-fussination-v10-4-2-3-1-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2/ With the counter tactic, first season, no transfer.
  2. J

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    https://community.sigames.com/topic/423790-fm-1813-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-minimal_fuss-fussination-v10-4-2-3-1-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2/ Great start with this tactic !!!
  3. J

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    POST 455, the best tweak I have used of this tactic and better too the original.
  4. J

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Best tweak I have used of this tactic, i have test others tweaks but for me the best it is !
  5. J

    CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

    Champions league final, years 3. And I won easily again the serie A.
  6. J

    Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

    Very good tactic and very consistent.
  7. J

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    For me too, first match I smashed Juventus 5-0 with Napoli easily tactic not clear.
  8. J

    PARAGON !

    I won 7 titles in one year ! 3 Serie A consecutive and 2 LDC too.
  9. J

    Tactic Premier League 16.2 (Testers Welcome)

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/352459-knap-tactics.html Here.
Back
Top