Recent content by JamesFM

  1. J

    Whats your most expensive transfer

    I spent 74m on Pogba in 2018.
  2. J

    Atletico Madrid 3rd season

    I have Kovacic on my save with PSG 2018 and use him in the box-to-box role and is quality.
  3. J

    Striker for Tottenham (first season)

    I'd recommend wilfried bony. Second season with Everton and I signed him as Lukaku replacement and he scored 22 in 36. I trained him as a poacher too.
  4. J

    Reading or Wigan?

    Brighton or Watford are fun teams to use in the championship.
  5. J

    Second Season Syndrome - aston villa

    Team cohesion training will help with amount of players you've brought into your team.
  6. J

    Dorin Rotariu (Next Arjen Robben?)

    Just signed this guy on my Ipswich save, 3rd season in and he is unbelievable. First 6 games and he has 2 goals and 5 assists with a 8.03 rating.
  7. J

    anchorman

    Jeremy Clement.
  8. J

    Cant settle at any club..

    I had this problem, didn't know where to start a save but u started one with Freiburg and so far really enjoyed it as its tough. Trying to make Freiburg compete with BVB and Bayern is my aim.
  9. J

    January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

    Has there been any player upgrades?
Back
Top